9.27.2009

Growing Our Family

6 years of marriage, 2 dogs and 2 kids later, we have decided that it's time again to add to our family.

































...Goldfish that is. ;-)




The boys named their new fish "Shark" and "Nemo" (how original). Actually, we bought the goldfish back in July and now we're on our third Nemo. Poor Nemo 1 and Nemo 2 didn't last too long. Nemo 3 is on his 4th day of living with us, which is a record for the gold ones (and that's 4 days of little tots "petting" him, and then spending a few minutes the other day flopping around on the playroom floor after the boys knocked over the fishbowl). I'm sure the poor thing is totally traumatized.

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

hahahaha, funny post! you had me tricked! :) And, I love that all of them are named Nemo! Hah!

Sarah C said...

Ha Ha. You are so funny. I was really excited for you for a few seconds. I am still happy for your new family members. I am sure the boys are loving the fish. :)