1.30.2009

Elf Apprentices

Digging into my arsenal of toddler cuteness (and we all know I have plenty of that to go around!)...this is a video clip of Matthew and Jordan singing "The First Noel". I just sat at the piano one day while they were eating and they started belting it out. Every time I'd stop playing, they'd clap their little hands and say "Again!". Too cute!



>

Although Jordan is obviously my more vocal child, Matthew's performance in this video is equally noteworthy because I find it quite hilarious to watch him eat; he's just so sloppy. In fact, I often describe Matt as the grossest child on the planet. Exhibit A:


Yummm, dirt

In everything he does, he finds a way to do it in the messiest way possible. Runny nose? He's blowing snot bubbles the size of his head. 1st birthday cake? He's not only got it all over his face, but he's painting every inch of his body with it. (sigh) Matthew is truly a man's man.

Wow, that was a tangent...anyway, hope you enjoy my boys' performance as much as I did!

8 comments:

Erin said...

That was too cute, thanks for sharing. I bet you have lots of fun with them.

Sarah C said...

Matthew and Jordan are so cute...even if they are messy.

RAL said...

OH MY CUTENESS! I can't even get enough of these 2!! I love it!

Charity Brown said...

Oh my gosh! That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! I second their request... AGAIN!

Elaine said...

That was the most precious thing I have ever seen. How do you ever say no to them? It was funny watching Jordon, my Izzy does some of those same mannerisisms.

Ashley said...

LOVE it! I haven't seen pictures for a while I guess because your boys are SO SO old! And so adorable! Thanks for posting the sweet video of them singing. That is priceless :)
Great to check in with you guys!

The Pizza Family said...

Oh that was to cute!

Micaela said...

OK that was HILARIOUS!!!!!