1.10.2009

Maiden Voyage

Today marks my debut to the blogging world. Just like every other year, one of my 2009 goals is to write in a journal. As that has not and likely never will happen (perhaps when I'm 80 and wise, and realize that I need to leave something to my posterity besides bad hair and constipation), I decided I could reach that goal by blogging at least once every couple weeks (since my computer has become a permanent growth on my lap, like some sort of 5th limb, anyway). I take the plunge...

9 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Yay!!!! I'll add this to my blog list! Have fun! Oh! And there's a website: www.blurb.com where you can turn your blog into a book. I'm going to do this once a year as a "family year book". It is going also count as my jounal because I'm awful about that as well!

Anonymous said...

Very Cool Adi.
Welcome to blogworld.

Love ya

Dad

RAL said...

YAY!

Vest Family said...

Adrienne! I just saw the link to your blog off Liz's blog. My first thought was..."no, it couldn't be." Then, I almost screamed to see that it's you! Since I have never seen Matthew and Jordan (sad), my heart melted to see their cuuuute pictures. So, thanks for taking the plunge into the blog world. You have a reader in me. Miss you so much, Heather (BTW, we live in New Mexico now)

Erin said...

Hello Adrienne!! I also saw your blog on Liz's. I'm so excited to be able to stay posted on your life. Your boys are so cute!! Sure do miss you!!
Love,
Erin

Sarah C said...

I am so excited you started a blog! Yeah!!!!

Elaine said...

Oh my heavens. They are so adorable. You say Izzy could melt you heart what about Matthew and Jordan. How cute are they!? You have a beautiful family. Promise to keep your blog updated and I promise to keep mine updated.
Love Elaine

Adrienne said...

Ah, New Mexico, Heather? Sounds warm, I'm jealous!! :-)

Adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.