3.22.2009

Monsters (and really bad artwork)

Lately the boys have been really fascinated with drawing and are always asking us to draw different things for them. Although I'm pretty creative and artsy, I totally suck at drawing (exhibit A below...yes, I, not my 2 year-old son, drew that monster). In fact, the other day, Matt asked me to draw a monkey. When I was done drawing the monkey he said, "Oh, a mouse!" Yeah, I'm really bad.

Anywho, today in church, Jordan asked me to draw a monster. So I drew this green monster:

Jordi stared at for a minute and furrowed his brow as if something was wrong. Then he said, "I draw it feet." So, he took the crayon and drew some feet for his green monster (circled in red). Heehee. How cute and smart for a barely-two year-old!

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Very cute! And, very smart!!

Vest Family said...

I am not an artist either. This past week, I drew a little girl on the kids' magnadoodle and didn't want to erase it because it actually looked good and I just KNEW I couldn't draw the pretty little girl again if I tried. LOL!
I like the green monster's horns. Nice touch.
~Heather

Mrs. H said...

I love the little feet. So cute!