2.20.2010

Jeremy's Birthday

Anyone who knows me well knows that I love to party. A day without fun is a day survived - not lived. I celebrate everything and I celebrate the big things in life hard core. :-)

Birthdays are no exception. Around our house, a birthday is such an important event that the festivities last for a full week rather than just a day. For one week, the birthday boy/girl gets all kinds of special attention. Jeremy's birthday was January 22nd and for a whole week he was showered with all kinds of love, including birthday dinners (I made the most fantabulous homemade manicotti and meatballs), cakes, dates and back massages. We ended the week with a bang with a small surprise birthday party at a local waterpark resort. It was awesome.

The happy birthday boy at Ft. Rapids Indoor Waterpark

My friend's mom, who owns a bakery here in town, made Jeremy the cutest birthday cake. She put waterslides on it with little guys floating around tubes.

Happy birthday, Sweetheart!

No comments: