3.29.2011

Chirping

For the love. What reason does a bird have for being up at 3am? We have a tall bush outside our bedroom window with birds living inside. Every morning at 6:30am I get my wake-up call to notify me that the sun is rising. It's not so bad because I'm starting to wake up by that point in the morning anyway, and it's fairly easy to drown the noise out a little with a pillow over my head. I must say, I've contemplated cutting the stupid bush down, but then I can't bear the thought of bringing down tiny baby birds with it.

Well this morning the chirping starts at 3am. What the heck? So I lay in bed, toying with the idea of buying the boys some bee-bee guns and allowing them to practice on the hideous bush. At 3am I hate birds. Thank goodness for earplugs. Although, the problem with earplugs is that you can hear every sound inside your own head. I hate that.

That's all.

No comments: