10.04.2011

So proud of my boys today

Jordan has HSP. It's a really rare immune system reaction that he got in response to a cold he had. It'll last 3-4 weeks, but it has no permanent side effects. Anyway, it gives him little welts all over his body, and where the welts are, his body swells. Occasionally it's really painful and he can't walk. :( He'll be fine, but right now he's so pitiful!

Well, a few minutes ago I was standing in the kitchen talking to my sister. I turned to see my big office chair emerging through the doorway. At first I was annoyed and started to ask, "What the heck...?", but then Matthew's little head peeked around and he said, "I'm sorry, but I was just giving my brother a ride because he can't walk." My heart melted and I got a little teary-eyed at the pure sweetness of the act. My boys are so good to each other. It must be so wonderful to walk through life with a best friend!


5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That melts my heart! They are so lucky to have each other

Vest Family said...

That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Awe!
~Heather

emily barlocker scott said...

AWWWW! So sweet. They are so adorable. I love little boys.

Brent and Rachel Izu said...

How sweet!

Aimee said...

Awww...your boys are the cutest! Poor Jordan! Hope he feels better soon. Sorry I missed you last week. I am such a bad friend. :( Call me when you are in town again. Love ya!