2.29.2012

Over half-way done!

Wow, I feel bad that it's come down to this - a single long update every 6 months or so. I'm more than half-way through my pregnancy and I haven't even posted any pictures yet! I'm now making a goal to post more often, if for nothing else than to document all of the crazy things that are going on in my life right now.

I'm now in my 22nd week and feeling great:

20 weeks


16 weeks


I don't have easy pregnancies (who does? I'm not sure there is such a thing.), but I LOVE being pregnant. I think it's my favorite state of being. I just love watching my tummy grow bigger and feeling her move inside of me. Nothing like it.

Baby Amelia is due June 28th!


4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love the name Amelia. That's one name and both Tom and I agree on. I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet her!

Kirstin said...

Congratulations, Adrienne!! I am so jealous that at 20 weeks you can barely even tell that you are pregnant...I hope everything continues to go well, and that the time passes quickly until June!

Kacey said...

You look great Adrienne! You barely even look pregnant! Love the name.

Sarah C said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.