12.19.2009

Halloween 2010

First of all, apologies for my previous outburst. It was quite a frustrating time for me. All is well now - popcorn-free and uvula still in tact.

Wow, just 7 days until Christmas and I'm only now posting Halloween pictures. I just love that I'm always so on top of things...Well, without further adieu, I present to you Dorothy and her entourage...



By the way, little Dorothy is Matt-matt's little girlfriend. They are so funny. (sigh) Young love.

This year we happened to be in Disney World on Halloween! The pictures above are from our church trunk-or-treat, but on the 31st, I was Dorothy. It was so fun being dressed up with the boys while in the airport and at Disney World. We went trick-or-treating in Downtown Disney.


My dad asked Matthew (who was dressed up as the scarecrow) what he was for Halloween. He told him, "I'm a scary man!" Ha!

And here's the whole clan. I had really good intentions of making Jeremy some sort of lion costume, but it didn't happen. Oh well! We're still totally cute. :-)

More pictures from our Disney World vacation coming up!! :-D

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Oh cute!!! And how fun to be dressed up going through the airport!!!

Kacey said...

So fun! Did the boys love Disney world? I was sad to see Jeremy without a costume :)