1.10.2010

Walt Disney World Vacation

I can't believe how long it's taken me to post these pictures. :-S We spent the first week of November in Walt Disney World! This was my 8th or 9th trip to Disney World (although it's been years), but it was Jeremy's 1st. It was so fun to take him and the boys to Disney World for their first time! Disney World truly is the happiest place on Earth - it was the most fun I've ever had!

Before I go on, I must say that the next 4 pictures kill me! Aren't they just oozing with cuteness?! I have pictures of my sister and I at about the same age standing on this same boat...


'Sup. ...I'm not really sure where he picked up the homeboy act....It's pretty darn cute, though. :-)


Of course I have a bazillion shots of the boys hugging characters, but their favorites were Buzz and Woody:


We stayed at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort. Some fun times at the resort...


The boys caught this lizard out on the grounds of our hotel. Jordan named him "Zachary" (I have no idea where he got that name. We don't know any Zacharys...).






While there we visited all of the parks, and we even got to go to a hoedown with Mickey. :-)

Magic Kingdom









Epcot




Hollywood Studios




Animal Kingdom









Mickey's Backyard BBQ Hoedown
You can't tell it from the above picture, but Matthew is a maniac on the dance floor!




And now leaving the Magical Land of Exhaustion...

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

how fun!!! love the pics!!!

we took ryan when he was 2 months old... i am sure he'd get much more out of it now! :)

Kacey said...

So fun!! I can't wait until we get there someday :)

Aimee said...

I just love your boys! They are so darn cute. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love reading your blog. Love ya! :)