5.31.2010

Me and My Boys

Mother's Day 2010

I'm so blessed to be Matthew and Jordan's mommy! They are the cutest, most fun, sweetest, silliest little boys. They're so kind, obedient (for the most part ;-)) and they love to make their mommy happy. Because of them, I have fresh wildflowers (or dandelions) to wear in my hair every day, and a smile on my face as I lie down to bed at night. I love you, Matt-matt and Jordi! You make me a happy momma. :-)

(Isn't this picture SO cute?! Ha!)

We were also lucky enough to visit my mom on Mother's Day. I feel blessed to have such an amazing woman as a mother. My mom has taught me what true motherly love is all about. There aren't words to describe how grateful I am for the constant care, love and selfless service she has to our family for the past 29 years. And let me tell you, there aren't two luckier little boys in the world because my mom is the greatest grandma. She lives for those boys and gives them so much love. I couldn't ask for more.

2 comments:

Jake and Em said...

Love that second picture of you with the boys!! haha! So awesome!! miss you! xoxo

Vickie Crouch said...

They are very lucky boys