7.27.2010

A break from the kiddos

Following Jeremy's graduation, Jeremy and I got to have a weekend getaway to Chicago. The coolest thing: we stayed in a $400 hotel room for free! (Long story short, I have a hotels.com account and since I've stayed 10 nights through hotels.com, I got a free night. It was good for any hotel up to $400, so I hopped online, searched for one of the most expensive hotel rooms in Chicago I could find and booked it.)

I should have taken a picture of our beautiful suite. Suffice it to say that we experienced a (free) weekend of luxury and it was fabulous. Actually, I don't have much at all by way of pictures, but oh well...

My favorite place in Chicago: the boardwalk along the lake & the marinas

Stuffing our faces with the most amazing Chicago Deep Dish from Lou Malnati's Pizzeria.

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

I am glad you and Jeremy were able to get away just the two of you. You two are a cute couple.