8.26.2010

One of my favorite things...

Kacey, this post is for you... ;-)

This, ladies and gentlemen, is on my list of top 5 favorite things in the world! I LOVE Rita's. I make a trip to Rita's at least once a week. If you've never been, I would suggest you find the nearest location on your GPS and go. (Kacey, I guess that means you've got to come back to Ohio. I'm saving a Fudge Brownie just for you. ;-) ) SO yummy! My favorite flavor is either Island Fusion or a mixture of Fudge Brownie & Smores. It's a toss-up. Rita's specializes in Italian Ice, though if you're more in the mood for creamy ice cream, then you can't go wrong with their yummy custard. If you're feeling adventurous, then indulge yourself with a Gelati - a parfait which has custard on the bottom, Ice in the middle and custard on top. The possibilities are endless. OK, now I'm craving it and need to go get some. ;-)

My boys have enjoyed Rita's since they were just young babes:


Yay for Rita's!

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Oh, you are making my mouth water, Adrienne! I still remember that night when the boys brought Rita's home for us when we were visiting. It was such a dreamy treat :) Yes, I am thinking a trip is in order as long as we can try a new flavor every day!

Adrienne said...

Heck yeah, we can try a new flavor every day! Love it!! ;-)We miss you guys!!