6.06.2010

Columbus Zoo trip

Back in April (wow, is it already June?) Jeremy and I had some vacation time. Rather than going away, this time we had a stay-cation. It really was the best! We mostly just relaxed and tinkered around the house. I can't believe all that I was able to get done in the house and around the yard! As for outings, among other things, we took a trip to the Columbus Zoo:


My, were the gorillas active that day! In particular, these two juvenile gorillas were SO funny. They were wrestling like crazy - bodyslams, putting each other into headlocks...

This gorilla was making faces and sticking his tongue out. The boys were not so sure what to think of him. :-)

The boy with the cutest smile on the planet:

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

That is a great zoo. I am glad you all had a fun time together.