6.06.2010

Wish it would last forever...

Today (Saturday), Jeremy took Matthew to the grocery store with him for about 15 minutes. On the way home Matthew asked, "Now I get to see my brother?"

Jordan was waiting at the window for them to get home. When he saw the car pull in the drive, Jordan ran out into the driveway. Jeremy opened Matthew's door and the first thing Matt said was, "Jordan, I missed you. So. Bad!"
Then they immediately embraced each other as if they hadn't seen one another for days.
Matthew asked Jordan, "Did you miss me so bad too?"
Jordan answered, nodding, "M-hm, I was waiting for you."

How sweet are these boys?? They have their moments when they seem to be enemies, but they are best buds, and I hope they stay that way forever...

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

that is the sweetest thing ever!! you didn't happen to catch it on video did you!

Jake and Em said...

That is so adorable! Cutest thing I've ever heard!

Sarah C said...

Awww. That is so sweet.