6.04.2010

#58...Check!

#58 Make a photobook of my blog - completed 06/04/10 Free Clipart Picture of a Green  Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

Look at what the FedEx Man dropped off at my door yesterday. :-) Isn't it beautiful?!




I'm so excited to have turned my 2009 blog into a beautiful hard-bound book. It was even easier than I thought it would be too! I used a free application from Blurb to create it. First, the application "slurps" your blog into the editor and then you customize it to your liking. Once you have your pages set up the way you like them, you order your book online through Blurb and FedEx ships it a week later. In all, I think I probably spent 10 - 12 hours putting everything together. It's 96 pages long, and if I consider how much time and money I would have spent scrapbooking 96 pages of pictures, the cost of this blog book was SO worth it! I'll definitely still scrapbook many of my 2009 pictures, but the journaling included in my blog book is priceless.

My 101 in 1001

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

That is a good idea. I need to do that too.