1.06.2011

Catching Up

So I can finally get caught up, I'm just going to do a super quick update on November and beginning of December.

Our 8th Anniversary
Sad that this crazy picture is the only one I got! Oh well. The week before our anniversary I had to go on a business trip to Seattle. I took it as the perfect opportunity to surprise Jeremy. I left on Sunday and he thought I was coming home the following weekend. I was doing just that, but what he didn't know was that I bought him a plane ticket to come out and spend the weekend with me! :) I'm a terrible secret keeper (not on purpose - I just always accidentally spoil the surprise), so I was so proud of myself for holding this secret in. He was totally surprised! He flew out on Friday morning. We hung out with our good buddies (Clint and Kacey), took in dinner and a movie, did a little shopping and drove around to some of our favorite parts of the city. It was a perfectly relaxing weekend with my sweetie-pea. Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!

Thanksgiving
Usually we have almost the entire crouch clan over for Thanksgiving, but this year only 2 of Jeremy's brothers and their families could make it. We still had a blast with all 5 grandkids (ages 6 and under) together - my boys, Lucas (2), Rachel (6) and Spencer (4). Fun times!

A visit with Rosanne and Hannah
I was so excited to have one of my best friends, Rosanne, and her little girl, Hannah, here to visit. As mentioned in previous posts, Hannah is the boys' little girlfriend. Well, during this visit Hannah and Jordan were inseparable. Hannah would get pretty annoyed that Matthew wouldn't obey her little commands, but Jordan bowed to her every whim. At one point I was in the kitchen and I heard Hannah say, "Oh priiiiiiince!", and then around the corner ran little Jordan - hot on her heels. I was a little worried that Jordan had stolen Matt-matt's girlfriend, but when Jeremy asked Matthew the following Sunday if the little girl sitting in the pew in front of us at church was his girlfriend, Matthew replied, "No, I just love my shy little girlfriend, Hannah." So sweet. :)
Anyway, we had tons of fun playing with our friends. I felt like it was the old days again before they deserted us to Utah. ;)

The Circus
The four of us went to the circus with my parents and Lindsey & Luke. Jordan's favorite part was the elephants. Matthew was pretty certain that the tigers were going to eat him. They also loved playing with the clown noses.








No comments: