1.27.2011

Oh the things they say...

These are old quotes and I actually can't remember if I've posted them before or not. I just found them written on a post-it note while clearing off my desk. Anyway, hopefully I'm not repeating myself...

The boys were playing with a set of my animal stamps. Matthew was stamping alligators and penguins while telling the story:
"The alligators are eating the penguins! But wait, then the princess saved the penguins....And then the princess got married to the prophet!"

Ha, lucky princess!

************************************************
The boys were studying the letter "M". Melissa took them to the Mall and they watched all of the Mommies.
Melissa asked the boys: "What do mommies do?"
Jordan's response, "They use knives and scissors."
Melissa (chuckling): "Oh, and what else do they do?"
Jordan: "They can watch big movies with bad guys in them"

Haha, this made me laugh so hard. I just know he was trying to think of the things that I recently had told him he couldn't do until he was grown up a little more - like use knives and watch Iron Man. :-)

No comments: