4.29.2011

Indy Children's Museum

We LOVE the Indianapolis Children's Museum. My parents have a grandparents pass there, so we go quite often. I haven't posted any museum pictures for a while because it's always the same pictures, but this time they had a super cool exhibit, so I thought I'd show it off. The exhibit is "Incredible Costumes from Film & TV". They had all kinds of costumes that were used in Hollywood. We're somewhat of movie buffs, so it was really fun. The best one was a 2-story tall Bumblebee the Transformer that was used in a few scenes of the Transformer movies. My boys were in awe! Another fun thing about the exhibit was that they had lots of costumes to dress up in. Matthew and Jordan had a blast trying on superhero costumes. :)

(Sorry for the blurry picture phone pics)



No comments: