4.29.2011

Sickies

I mentioned in a previous post that I felt so glamorous cleaning up puke from the boys' bedroom floor. I must say that the clean-up was not at all fun, but taking care of your sick children can be quite rewarding. Poor Jordi was SO pitiful. For a couple days, all he wanted to do was snuggle, and I didn't mind that at all. ;) My sweet little boy needed me and I expended all of my efforts just to make him feel better. At the end of the day, I felt like I had actually accomplished something. It's nice to feel needed. :)
Just to show how pitiful this poor kid was - this is a picture of Jordan lying on the kitchen floor. I had told him that I needed to go fix dinner and asked him to just stay in bed. He refused to let me leave his side though, so he followed me into the kitchen. Eventually he ended up like this:

And then like this (completely konked out):

Matthew and I both caught the bug by the time Jordan recovered (which took him a week!), and we were kind enough to share our germs with a couple of the boys' friends (sorry, friends!). Needless to say, I'm so glad to be back to normal around here!

No comments: