4.17.2011

#57...Check!

#57 Visit Emily S. & Siobhan in L.A.
- completed 5/21/11 Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

Woohoo! Another one checked off the list. While we were in California, I made sure to make time to visit with a couple of good friends.

Not only has Siobhan been my boss for years, but she also has been my friend and mentor. She is seriously amazing, and I could go on and on about how cool, funny and sweet this lady is. :) Siobhan and her husband live in L.A. with their two cuties, Eoin (3) and Orla (2). Eoin and Matthew really hit it off in the few hours we spent together. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take any pictures. :( Suffice it to say that we had a great time visiting with them.

We also visited with Jared and Emily Scott, who used to live in Ohio until they deserted us for the sunny beaches of Southern California (I'm not jealous or anything). Emily is one of the funniest girls I know and I miss her dearly! I wish we could have stayed longer, but at least we got to have a few good laughs together. So glad we got to see you guys!

I didn't know anyone could make pregnancy look so good. You suck, Emily. ;)

My 101 in 1001

No comments: