3.21.2010

From a boy's point of view...

I will admit - when I found out I was having 2 boys, I cried for a full day. But that's because I didn't know how special and fun it is to raise little boys. Plop my boys in the middle of the woods with some rocks, trees, dirt and maybe a little pond and they will keep themselves happy and busy for hours. The way they awe and wonder at the world never ceases to amaze me.

Looking for bugs in a tree stump.

I love catching Matt and Jordi in the middle of a deep conversation like this. So sweet. :-)


They were so proud of themselves for crossing this log - grinning from ear to ear at the end.



A treasure to a little boy does not consist of money, gems or jewelry. He will find far greater pleasure in the wonder of a rock, pebble, stick or beetle.
-- Author Unknown

No comments: