3.09.2010

#48...Check!

#48 Learn to make Vickie's homemade bread - completed 03/01/10 Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

Last week Jeremy's mom was in town and, while she was here, she taught me how to make her homemade bread. And mm, mm, mm...boy, is it delicious. Growing up, Jeremy had homemade bread weekly. I advised him that this won't be a regular occurence (I don't really like to cook all that much, although I do enjoy baking somewhat), but I do love the smell of fresh bread emanating my home. Anyway, it'll be a fun treat to make every once in a while. :-) So, it's another item to knock off my list, yay!



Thanks, Vickie, for sharing your secret and thanks for a fun time while you were here!

My 101 in 1001

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

YUMMY! I love Vickie's bread. I can almost taste it when I look at the picture. MMMM good! Good job checking another item off of your goals.

Vickie Crouch said...

You are so nice!