3.19.2010

Happy 29th to me!

I celebrated my 29th birthday on March 5th (and for the entire week following :-D). As usual, Jeremy spoiled me this year. Among other sweet things he did for me, he spent a couple hours making me a giant German Chocolate cake from scratch. Seriously, it's THE BEST cake that will ever have the pleasure of meeting your taste buds. No. Joke. Unfortunately I don't have a picture. Just trust me that it was fabulous.

This is not THE cake (yes I had 2 birthday cakes - I just couldn't decide!)

I took the day off work on Friday the 5th. My mom, dad and I took the boys to the Cinci Museum Center. In the evening, my mom and I did a little shopping, and then Luke and Lindsey met all of us at Red Robin for dinner. Luke and Lindsey stayed over Friday night and then on Saturday, we went to 2nd St. Market, fed the ducks at Lincoln Park and went bowling. We finished off the evening with a fantabulous fondue dinner.

Some pics of the blessed event...


How precious is this little girl?! My sister's new puppy, Ginger. The boys LOVE her.





3 comments:

Kacey said...

I'm glad you had a such a great birthday Adrienne! Thanks for sharing your fun pics. How did the boys like bowling?!?

Erin said...

Happy belated birthday to you! It sounds like a wonderful time!

Sarah C said...

That looks like a super fun birthday! I hope you got my message on your birthday. You look so cute. I am glad you were able to spend your birthday with your family.