12.06.2010

A Sleepover w/Brighton

In October, I surprised my best friend here in Dayton with a weekend getaway with her hubby. We babysat their little boy, Brighton, so they could go out. Brighton also happens to be Matthew and Jordan's best little buddy, so the boys had their first sleepover. Alone these boys act like typical 3 yr-old boys, but when the three of them get together their energy level increases about 100 times. :) They were wild and crazy as usual and had so much fun. Some pj pics (I'm in love with the boys' Buzz and Woody pajamas):




At first we tried putting all three of them in the boys' room, but when they still weren't remotely settled down by 11pm (actually poor Matthew was trying so hard to fall asleep, but Jordi and Brighton were being crazy), we decided to bring Brighton into our room and he slept in the pack-n-play. When he got home he told his mom, "I slept in the little bed. I liked it." He's too cute.

By the way, this allows me to check another one off my list of 101 in 1001: #73 Watch Brighton for a weekend so Brian and Collette can have a getaway.

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

I got Ryan those Buzz and Woody jammies for Christmas! They ARE adorable! I can't wait to see him in them! :) P.S. Your boys are as cute as ever!!