12.01.2010

Visit @ Grandma Vickie's & Grandpa Mac's

Jeremy's brother, Andrew, came home from his mission in September. He served for 2 years in Santiago, Chile for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. All of us flew out to see him and the rest of the fam (well, those that are living out there) just after Andrew got home. We had a blast. The boys had the best time playing with their uncles!

We hiked to Mt. Timpanogos Cave. Jeremy and I both had forgotten how long of a hike it is - a little more than 1 mile each way! That's a long way for little 3 yr-old legs, but the boys did awesome. It wasn't until we had almost reached the bottom that they even asked for any help. I'm so proud of my little mountain men!


Grandpa Mac, Daddy and the boys close to the top


While in Utah we also visited with some of our best friends. Rosanne, Dayne and Hannah moved to Utah from Dayton more than a year ago and we miss them so much! We had SO much fun playing with them. These are pics of us at Silver Lake (isn't it beautiful?!). As we were leaving their house one day, Matthew said (speaking about Hannah), "Mommy, I love my shy little girlfriend." Awww...I'm telling you, it's love, and Rosanne and I will be in-laws one day. ;-)





We took a little hike to the Grotto with more of the fam. Like I said, the boys LOVE their aunts, uncles, Grandma and Grandpa!




No comments: