9.20.2010

#42....Check!

#42 Run a 1/2 marathon - completed 09/18/10 Free Clipart Picture of a Green Check Mark. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com


Wow, this is a huge one for me as it has been a goal of mine for a LONG time. I will never claim to be a great runner. I'm more of a wannabe runner. :) I'm not fast at all, but I like to run and I've stuck with it for a long time - even though I'm not that good. Well finally, I reached my ultimate goal of running a half marathon. I finished in 2 hours and 27 minutes - a time which I'm pretty proud of. I can't wait to do my next one!

I ran with my friend, Alice. Well, we crossed the start line together anyway - Alice is amazingly speedy and finished about 35min before I did!

I found out the day before that my friends, Kori and Downi, were running the race too! We were able to meet up on race day. It was so fun!

My 101 in 1001

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Hooray for you!! I miss running..... :(

Dad said...

I'm so proud of my little girl.